Topic: How do i get the confirmation code after signing up to step 3

I am only new here and i cant find the confirmation code after signing up to step 3 my account has been approved I am trying to get to the part where it says teach me how to fish
Thank you
Grant

Re: How do i get the confirmation code after signing up to step 3

peopleplus wrote:

I am only new here and i cant find the confirmation code after signing up to step 3 my account has been approved I am trying to get to the part where it says teach me how to fish
Thank you
Grant

Hello Grant , welcome a board...
If you complete step 3 using paypal you don't need confirmation/activation code
that only for those who complete step 3 using TrialPay
Tissa will activate your step 3 manually, usually in 24-48 hours
Teach Me How To Fish redirect to Learn How To M.A.P page, where you can Join Wealthy Affiliate, Shoe Money System, and Affilorama
in those three placed You can start learn how to Market-Advertise & Promote (MAP) effectively.

Regards,
Octa

Last edited by Octa Rendra (2010-05-09 22:32:53)

peopleplus wrote:

Thank you
Grant

Hi there, and welcome aboard smile

As Octars mention the activation code is like a free coupon code which sometimes Tissa gives away,( you will not need it to activate step 3) and as usual it will taken within 3 working days to see the status being updated.

at the time being you may want to have a read on this topic here

http://acme-people-search-forum.com/post/94640/#p94640

-Brandon Sean

Hello. If you completed step 3 with Paypal, you don't have to worry about the activation code. It is strict to people who used TrialPay to complete step 3. In about 2 or 3 days after you made the subscription, it will be reviewed and approved, and your step 3 income streams will be unlocked.

Meanwhile, you can already start learning "how to fish". You have a lot of possibilities to do so, including: using the forum (reading older topics, people's tips on how to promote acme and so on), subscribing to a paid internet marketing course (wealthy affiliates, among many others), searching for free marketing courses (30 days challenge, affiliorama, and so on).

The best thing you can do for now is use some time to learn how to create your marketing campaigns and take action, actually creating such campaigns. Once you start, things will get easier.

Last edited by loganirado (2010-05-10 07:31:20)