Re: My PPC AdHitz campaign results....

Yes i see AdHitz has become very popular the last few weeks...

I dont know if any of you have seen on there site but you also become a publisher with AdHitz....

What it means is someone can put an ad on your website and you make money from it....

You can state how much you want to charge for each ad and how many days you want it there...

The ammount starts from $2 for someone showing there ad for a day or you can show there ad for 30 days and you state the ammount....

Ive just signed up to this so i have no feedback at presant..You state what kind of ad you want which fits in to your theme...

There minimum payout is $20....

kevin  smile

ejabas wrote:

Abhijit,

That's a good result. Which one are you using, "Site Specific Advertising" or "Network Targeted" Ads?

I have 1 Ad now running on the "Network Targeted" Ads, so far 10 clicks with 1 Awaiting confirmation lead yet.

Regards,

Edgar

Edgar,

I promote through "Site Specific Advertising" . I think that is much better than "Network Targeted".

Abhijit.....................

Get the best FREE Post Penguin SEO GUIDE Rock Solid SEO
Want To Earn Guaranteed $50 A DAY ? Then Get this FREE.. My Secret Formula

Hi,

I put up an ad there yesterday, I have 5 clicks out of     14334 impressions, this seems to match Kevin's click through rate for his original results.

Neil,

I agree with Mary.  Thanks for the great tips.  What amazed me is what you provided is so simple and one would think that it would be obvious.  But this is one simple technique that apparently is overlooked.

Again, thanks for your input.

Donna

Hi...

Just thought i would bump this topic up as i am trying adHitz again...

I have placed an ad only yesterday which i know is very soon but i am already seeing signups...

I placed a $6 ad with only using $1 a day and my results so far are very encouraging....

So far it has cost me 70 cents....  at .05 max ctr

62520 impressions

32,000 impressions today

14 total click throughs...

Out of those 14 click throughs i have so far got one person signed up and 4 waiting conformation....

I personally think this is a brilliant start as i only started yesterday.....A while a go when i started this topic AdHitz was getting overflowed from Acme but i think this has now slowed down and now is the time to start again....

http://www.adhitz.com/en

kevin  smile

Last edited by Kevin Mitchell (2010-04-28 13:07:55)

Terrific. And proves a point.

I've tried Adhitz before and never had any success so it just goes to show you that different things work for different people sometimes.

I've just signed up, so we let's see how it goes.

Hi...

Thought i would try jing out for the 1st time....

Here i hope are my latest figures...

http://www.screencast.com/t/ZGU2ZDVlY2Q

kevin